Beginners Yoga Course
Each class holds a particular focus over a rolling five-week program. Throughout the duration of the course, you will be introduced to all the main principles and techniques you’ll need to ensure a safe, healthy and holistic yoga practice.
What makes Jen’s classes and courses totally unique is that you are taken through intelligently curated and well-paced movement that is designed to build body/mind awareness and confidence, mobility, flexibility and strength. Jen’s goal is to facilitate engaging and purposeful content with functional movement that can benefit you in your daily life.
This course is ideal for those that are new to yoga or people with a little experience and want the time to go over the basics.
You will learn:
- Proper alignment of Yoga Asanas (postures) – taking the body through a healthy range of motion with various type of yoga asanas (standing poses, balancing poses, back bends, seated poses, forward bends and twists)
- How to move with fluidity restoring the health of the spine, joints and connective tissue
- How to activate your deep pelvic and abdominal core for support and stability
- How to breath in a way that is calming, grounding and energising (reducing stress, anxiety and tension)
- Cultivate Self Awareness and Body Confidence with Functional Movements that will support you in daily life.
Discover ways to modify your practice to suit your individual requirements, experience the joy of movement, whilst cultivating a strong foundation aimed at setting you up for greater ease in mind and body.
Location: Kewarra Beach Shack
Bring: Your own mat, towel and water