Beginners Yoga Course
Each class holds a particular focus over a rolling five-week program. Throughout the duration of the course, you will be introduced to all the main principles and techniques you’ll need to ensure a safe, healthy and holistic yoga practice.
You will learn:
- Proper alignment of Yoga Asanas (postures) – taking the body through a healthy range of motion with various type of yoga asanas (standing poses, balancing poses, back bends, seated poses, forward bends and twists)
- How to move with fluidity restoring the health of the spine, joints and connective tissue
- How to activate your deep pelvic and abdominal core for support and stability
- How to breath in a way that is calming, grounding and energising (reducing stress, anxiety and tension)
- The benefits of mindfulness for greater happiness and well being
Discover ways to modify your practice to suit your individual requirements, experience the joy of movement, whilst cultivating a strong foundation aimed at setting you up for greater ease in mind and body.
Location: Synergy Studio, Trinity Park